- Duration: 2 Hours
What You Will Learn
- How to add sales and marketing tactics to website design
- How to grow your website as your business does
- How to use data to improve your website every month
What You Get
- A 3-step strategy to creating successful websites
- A strong framework to improve design based on data
- A roadmap to build a peak-performing website
- A tested way of creating website design projects that are delivered in scope, in time and within budget
As a business, we focus on the people element of the business everyday. So we have to ask - when was the last time you reviewed your website? Websites are your sales person working for you all the time.
To be successful, investing in website design is not a one-time thing and needs to be looked at as an iteractive process. As marketers, you also need your website design to be based on sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
Enter Growth-driven Design.
Come and learn how growth-driven design is changing the way you approach website design by adding a vital component of sales and marketing tactics to it. Learn about a 3-step strategy to building a peak-performing website, and tested ways of creating website design projects that are delivered in scope, in time and within budget.